Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? Are you a little groggy from losing some sleep? Are you springing forward? Okay, enough with the stupid questions.
They say tomorrow to be careful when going out since some people don’t react to the time change to well. Just a little heads-up from us to you!
On to the good stuff.
- It’s Women’s Month, and with that in mind, we found a couple of stories we thought you might enjoy. One about women in the wine business and the other is about five women inspired by California.
- Tom Seaver former pitcher for the New York Mets’ is a former resident of Fresno. He also has been diagnosed with dementia and his family states he is spending his days now working on his winery in Napa. The full story below.
- On a side note, as a kid, my Uncle took me many times to Mets’ stadium to see Tom Seaver pitch. I had his baseball card signed by him, but it was destroyed in a fire at my home.
- We have a local Spelling Bee champ, and he did it in a huge way.
- There is always issue with people parking on streets throughout the State. This man in Echo Park has made it his duty to try and fix their parking transgressions.
- There is an overabundance of color in Southern California, and it comes from butterflies.
Don’t miss the video at the end of the newsletter today. It’s hair raising, but also soothing in a great way. Even if you just listen!
As always enjoy your read with your favorite beverage, whatever that may be!
Mark & Patti