Here we are starting a new week by ending your Tuesday with 10 stories we felt were worth sharing tonight.
- According to a recent online study California has the lowest fines for speeding in the country, but due to fines and costs it can cost more in the end. Read more below.
- Our Capitol Sacramento is the third worst city for first-time home buyers in 2019. It doesn’t make moving to the Capitol a thing for first-time home buyers.
- Salamanders are a thing here in California. I would look for them as a kid at ponds around our home. Then catch them and usually release them unless I wanted the wooden spoon across my butt (a Sicilian Mom’s weapon of choice) when I got home.
- Are you a fan of Game of Thrones? If so we have the story on wines to drink with watching the show.
- Medieval Disease we thought were a thing of the past. Not according to homeless people throughout the state.
- More and more people are turning to a nomadic lifestyle. Mike Elgan who lives a nomadic life with Amira his wife writes about the experience, the food, and inviting others to travel with them at Gastronomad. Today though in the story below it’s all about a van, a tattoo artist and what’s it’s like being a female nomadic traveler.
There’s more to dig into in tonight’s newsletter, so we’ll let you enjoy your read with your beverage and snack of choice and see you again on Thursday evening.
Mark & Patti