Glad you could make it to your Tuesday evening read of California Mishegoss. As always we’ve got some good stuff for you to check out while kicking back and enjoying your favorite beverage and snack.
To everyone that sent an email about the newsletter class I wrote about on Sunday, I’ll be sending out the information later this week. Stay tuned!
On With The Show
- Do you have an allergy to nuts? I (Mark) do. I’m only allergic to peanuts, but let me tell you I miss a Snickers bar more than anything else. I mention this because one of our stories is about a young girl who ate a Rice Krispies Treat and died. They made a documentary about it to raise awareness about allergies in food.
- Seniors and pot. I have to admit I enjoy seeing articles like this. I suffer from chronic pain due to post-polio-syndrome and diabetes. While I don’t smoke due to the smoke bothering my heart (heart condition), I would like to invest in some edibles soon. How about you?
- What does Hip Hop, Nature, Culture, & Wine have in common? Not much except we have a story about each in today’s newsletter.
- Do you recognize the name, Arlen Ness? Neither did we until we read the article and saw some of his work. Then we remembered seeing some of his bikes at the Fresno Fair last year. Check it out and let us know if you recognize his work.
- Think you can get away with not paying child support? Think again. 50 years later, and $150,000 in total compensation proves you can’t!
The rest of the newsletter is just as good as the above stories so dive in and get to reading. I promise it’s more exciting than the Apple Show yesterday minus the celebrities.
Mark & Patti