Welcome to your Sunday read. We’ve got 11 stories for you today that cover the spectrum of information about our great state which also includes one mishegoss tale of drugs and cereal.
With spring here and summer on the way we covered a few stories about traveling in California including surfing spots, beaches for the kids, and driving around. Today’s newsletter should give you some great ideas on travel tips for the coming months.
Let’s give you a little idea of what’s inside
- Desert tacos and more
- Northern California Brewery Map for our beer connoisseurs
- How a Top Cop Went From Hero to Federal Prison in Fresno
- The Murder of Sharon Tate-50 Years Later
- 5 Awesome Surfing Spots Around Pismo Beach
- San Francisco & Farmers’ Markets
There are a few more stories about beaches, road trips, and more dealing with our state as well as a great story about Madera High School students.
So as always grab your favorite beverage and snack, kick back & enjoy your read today!
Mark & Patti