Today is another significant milestone for us here at California Mishegoss. We are publishing the 300th issue of our newsletter. When Patti and I started this newsletter little, did we think we would get this far? We always hoped, but you know how that goes. We made it though, and now we shoot for 500!
Patti and I thank every single one of you for making our little dream of a good newsletter a reality.
Now let’s get right into today’s issue:
- Do you like jellyfish? I am not a fan of them. I was stung by a bunch of them as a kid. An event I’ll never forget. We hope the people in Oxnard, California do? They’ve been invaded.
- Electrocution in the canal. Two young boys trying to save a dog experienced that this past week.
- A major discovery in the Gulf of California included Mirror Pools’ and Large ‘Living Rocks.
- We posted this story on childhood poverty and how California has the highest numbers in this area and what the state is planning on doing about it.
- We don’t usually post real estate stuff, but this one caught my eye. It wasn’t the price or the celebrities that have lived here. It was all about making me feel at home by the description of a Nantucket style cottage. For those that don’t know I’m originally from the Boston area and spent many summers on Nantucket and Martha Vineyard Islands working and playing. They were some of my best summer adventures.
There’s more to tonight’s issue so grab your favorite drink and snack, kick back and enjoy your evening read.
Mark & Patti