Did you survive April Fools Day? Surprisingly all well here at Casa Clifford. With grandkids around one never knows, but things were quiet which makes one wonder what they were doing?
We want to say hello and thank you to our newest subscribers this past week. It brought us that much closer to our mark although we didn’t reach our goal of 100 by the end of March we are happy with our progress thus far.
Here’s a Few Stories to Get You Going
- Have you ever wondered about those delivery people touching your food or tasting your drink? I’ve never been a fan of food delivery even for pizza for that reason and many others. I know it makes life easy, but maybe you’ll have second thoughts after reading about the Door Dash delivery guy in tonight’s newsletter.
- A baby orca whale is on the radar screen of researchers, and so far Lucky is doing well. They’re keeping an eye on her hoping it makes it longer than the average of 40% of the ones who died after being born.
- Sales tax is increasing around California. We have the story below.
- Goats are the next in line to help our firefighters fight fires throughout the state. Check it out below.
- What’s caulilini? A new veggie from Salinas. I for one have never liked the flavor of cauliflower, so maybe this will be my game changer for a new veggie.
Of course, there’s more in tonight’s newsletter so as always kick off your shoes, grab your favorite beverage and snack, kick back and enjoy your read.
Mark & Patti