Good Evening Friends!
How was your weekend? Ours was uneventful for the most part considering I was in bed with the flu for most of it, but I’m back up and running.
- Some of the stuff going on in this state is genuinely mishegoss. Things like gas prices going up to a minimum of $4.00 hang on to your wallet as best as you can.
- Then there was the poor people’s march in Fresno yesterday. I’ll let you read the story to find out more.
- How would you like to be able to drive into your surgery suite to relieve some stress? They’re doing it for kids. We say why not adults?
- We posted a home in Napa Valley that is valued at 22.5 million dollars. That isn’t why I posted it. We posted it because of the picture t be honest. It was soothing to look at as long as you forget the price.
- College students who are homeless may get to sleep in their cars soon!
There’s more of course, and we wouldn’t want to spoil the excitement of finding your favorite story below. So, as always kick back with your favorite beverage and snack and enjoy your read.
Mark & Patti
P.S. Watch for our new logo coming Thursday.
P.P.S. Update on subscribers: We’re at 65. Thank You! As you know we’re shooting for 100. If you’re enjoying this newsletter please consider sharing it with others so they get the same great stuff to talk about!