Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Happy Holidays!
Hope everyone is having a beautiful and joyous Easter/Holiday Sunday with their families. Don’t eat too much though!
For the record, since it may never happen again, I don’t have to cook for a holiday. Our daughter Breanna is doing the honors and giving me my first break in years. Thanks, Breanna.
With that in mind, we can get this newsletter out on a holiday in hopes you get to enjoy it at some point later this evening or early this morning before the Easter Bunny comes and hides eggs (I was the kid who asked my parents how bunnies laid eggs at which point my parents told me not to ask that with the other kids around). We will be leaving soon for the family Easter egg hunt with the grandkids, all 4 of them!
So let’s get this show on the road.
- In Classic Mishegoss we came upon a story about Hip-Hop History in 120 photos. Make sure to check it out. I’m not that much of a fan of Hip-Hop, but seeing these photos was great.
- Talking about Girl Power, we have the story of our local Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims. It’s worth the read.
- A suspect accused of murdering two women in the ‘70s in Atascadero served time prior for rape in Fresno.
- Knottsberry Farm is the most affordable theme park to visit.
- We got the best bowling alleys in LA.
- Chef fighting childhood hunger feeds 3 millionth meal.
Now it’s time to grab your favorite drink and snack (maybe something leftover from today) kick back, kick your shoes off, and enjoy your read.
Mark & Patti