Good Morning Friends!
Or maybe it’s evening when you get to this. Either way, hello!
We’re starting to think we missed spring and jumped into summer around here in the Central Valley. We’ve been hitting some high temps this past week. We don’t know if we broke a record yet, but around our house it has.
Here’s the latest mishegoss going on around California.
- Make-A-Wish and helping kids with critical illnesses in Madera.
- Lowriders come to the Grizzlies.
- The Women of Berkeley Pop-Up Food Scene.
- The Story of a California Woman Abducted in Uganda.
- Surfers Walk of Fame.
- The rest we’ll leave to you to check out.
Now grab your favorite beverage and snack, kick off your shoes, sandals, or running shoes, kick back and enjoy your read.
Mark & Patti