Good Evening Friends!
We’re finally done with April and now onto May. We don’t know about your neck of the woods, but for Fresno, it seems we skipped spring and went right into summer.
Patti and I are always sitting around comparing our childhood memories from both the east coast for me and the west coast for her. It seems as kids we both had a love for the ocean. To this day we both still love the ocean although I’m still getting used to a blue Pacific rather than a green Atlantic. Funny thing though the water is cold here as it is back east. I would never have thought that!
Well, let’s get on with the show.
Highlights of tonight’s newsletter.
- Despite a large snowpack, water is still an issue.
- A new massive casino is in the works.
- Indigenous Educators want accurate history for California.
- Car shows are coming to southern California.
- A story on LA’s longest standing bartender.
The rest we’ll leave to you to check out.
Right about now it’s time to grab your favorite beverage and snack, kick off your shoes, kick back, and enjoy tonight’s newsletter.
See you Thursday!
Mark & Patti