Good Evening Friends!
How was your weekend? Between Cinco de Mayo and Fresno celebrating Grizzly Fest plus whatever else was going on it was a busy weekend.
While we didn’t go to any of the events around here we spent the weekend BBQ'ing our little hearts out. Everything centered around fire and food. Nice!
We have lots in store for you tonight. Stuff like…
- Roy Rogers House is up for sale. We added a new area for this called Real Estate Mishegoss! We think there’s more mishegoss with real estate here in California that it might prove to be a popular topic for the newsletter. We’ll see!
- Then there are concerns about vaping in the Central Coast school district. Although we believe the concerns are in every school system.
- Maybe a little art is of interest to you? This artist is taking on Silicon Valley in color.
- Los Angels has it’s first two-lane bike path.
- Maybe you’d like to live in a California ghost town?
If these don’t pique your interest, there’s much more as always in tonight’s newsletter so as always kick off your shoes, grab your favorite beverage, snack, kick back, and enjoy your evening read.
Mark & Patti