Good Morning Friends!
And June’s a wrap.
That was a fast month if you ask me. It seems like we were celebrating Memorial Day just the other day. Well, on to July.
Do you have plans for the 4th of July? We have a story about events going on here in the Valley, mainly fireworks, so check it out.
Other than that this is a little of what’s inside today’s edition:
- Puppies aren’t People (I’d debate that one)
- A Diamond Interchange for Biking
- Gas Prices Keep Rising (Fresno is in the top 20)
- California Teens Laughing at Black Face Painting
- The Dead Outnumber the Living
Check out these and more below after you kick back and take off your shoes. Before that, though, grab your favorite drink and snack. You may get thirsty and hungry while reading!
See You Tuesday! Have a great Sunday and Monday!
Mark & Patti