Good Evening Friends!
Welcome to a new week. Holiday’s are over. The smell and temps the last few days made us feel like fall is here, but there’s another heat-wave coming this week here in Fresno, so I guess we’ll have to wait a little longer?
But, on to bigger and better things! This evening’s newsletter.
- We’ve got some back-to-school stories in The Valley that are a must-read from suspension to a rope resembling a noose found at a school.
- In The Coast we have a story about the diving boat tragedy that happened last weekend as well as surviving mass shootings from KCBX, the public radio station on the coast.
- There’s a great story about a District Superintendent who came up from the custodian ranks in our Hodgepodge of News Section.
- In The Rest, we posted a story about rent control in LA and Why This Entire 11th Grade Class Is Getting Free LA Metro Passes.
- See the fields light up in Paso Robles in …and then there was mishegoss.
Plus a whole lot more for you to check out.
Enjoy your evening read!
Mark & Patti