Good Evening Friends!
We have a Huge, HUge, HUGe, HUGE announcement to tell you.
One of the things I’ve been trying to do for today’s food section is add recipes. It isn’t always easy to find good ones that are also easy to make.
I reached out to two of my favorite chefs to watch online and they both answered. One said no and the other was all in.
Exit Sam The Cooking guy and enter Fabio Viviani.
is a fantastic chef and the owner of many restaurants in California and other locations. He has his own YouTube Channel
also and has been in the food industry for a while. His videos are of recipes that are easy to follow, and most of all, delicious.
I reached out to Fabio never expecting to hear back from him due to his being so busy with restaurants and videos, plus being very popular about how I would like to feature a video from his collection each Thursday.
A week later, I received an email back asking for a little more detail on what I was planning on doing. After replying, Fabio agreed to let me use his videos. Patti and I were stoked.
This means we can bring you our favorite chef and his recipes to you every Thursday.
So starting today, we present Fabio Viviani. Enjoy and Bon Appetit!
The rest is below, and as always, there are some interesting stories to check out.
- Like the one about the hikers who found a message in a bottle that was a cry for help.
- Then there’s the 15-year-old boy who died from a crash in a golf cart.
- Lots of foodstuff, including Fabio!
- A library converted to emergency living quarters for homeless women
- …and then there was mishegoss has a story about where the “surfer voice” came from.
Enjoy the read and see you on Sunday!
Mark & Patti