Good Morning Friends!
Here we are, the last weekend of summer! Did you do anything exciting to end summer and kick off Fall?
We’re waiting. We’re waiting for the weather to stay cool. This last weekend of summer brought summer temps back for hopefully the final time, but who knows. This is California!
Let’s get you into your Sunday read so you can catch up on stuff like…
- An Encounter with a Humpback whale
- Mosquitoes spreading Zika and other viruses
- Wine in Santa Barbara
- The FresYes Home of the week
- LASD Homicide Detective’s Dishonesty, Kept Secret for Years
- Teachers spending their own money on students
Enjoy the read and see you on Tuesday. The 2nd Day of Fall!
Mark & Patti